Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Great Album Covers: Part II
The name of the group only enhances the name of the album.
1. Who are they asking? They are asking somebody to allow some touching to happen, but whom? Should they have added a “please”? Would that not be the polite thing to do?
2. I kind of like their set up. You don't see this much anymore. Tallest to shortest, angle towards the middle, it makes sense in a bar mitzvah/middle school dance kinda way. They even have glasses on the left side. Extremely organized bunch, not to mention matching slacks and blazers.
3. Combined age? I am going with 236. Seriously, 236.
4. The more I think about it, I don't believe there is any music on this album at all. There is no way these four can produce a melody. Rhythm, not a chance. Harmony, Please.
5. Who knows, I may not be giving them credit. They may have been way ahead of their time in a Tarantino, Kill Bill, kind of way. What I am trying to say is that their first album does not work with out their second:
It just can't get much better than that.